HVAC Careers With RiteTemp A/C & Heating, LLC
RiteTemp A/C & Heating, LLC is currently hiring many technical positions. If you are a driven customer service professional with a background in HVAC, we are interested in hearing from you.
Residential HVAC Service Technician
RiteTemp A/C & Heating, LLC is seeking mid-senior level HVAC installation technicians in the metropolitan area (DC, Maryland & Virginia). Some shifts may require evening and/or weekend hours. The technician will have a strong skill of troubleshooting, diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of residential/commercial air conditioning and multi-zone heating and cooling systems.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the HVAC trade – Must be able to pass a drug test and back ground check
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- CFC license
- Able to work independently
- Strong troubleshooting skills, basic HVAC tools to perform repairs
- Ability to educate customers one new ways to improve their safety and comfort
To apply: Send a PDF version of your resume for current and future consideration to email@example.com RiteTemp will accept and consider resumes on a rolling basis for HVAC contract projects in the future.